So far, December has been a bit of a ‘brain dump’ in terms of bullet journaling. There has been lots of swearing and angry ‘pictures’ that have somehow come from my pen (anyone who knows me would be able to tell you that I’m usually quite well reserved *cough*). December so far has been, in my opinion, a beautiful disaster.
- Number of nights out: 2
- Number of times I thought I may die from a hangover: 3 (there was an emotional moment between leaving the club and getting in a taxi home)
- Administration consultation: New proposal of delivery to administrative roles. I am of the understanding that my job is safe – this will be confirmed by the end of the week.
- Number of times I have tried to give up sugar and failed: 3 (I did last 5 days before failing on the first round)
- Unicorn horn’s made: 2 (the first one was a bit too floppy)
- Number of diet cokes drunk: unknown
All that up there seems a bit sad and/or depressing for my usual favourite month of the year… so it is time to activate the ‘Focus Funnel’ *insert corny 80’s game show theme tune*
I feel as though my Christmas has been stolen from me this year as I’ve been unable to decorate as I normally would… due to the fact that I am basically homeless! We expected to be moved in before Christmas, now it’s looking more like January… so I’ve been unable to transform my home into Santa’s grotto 😫
Due to my limited funds because of the potential move, I have had to be extra careful and organised about things I wouldn’t normally have to be; and being someone who loves to spend money – espically at Christmas it has been super, super difficult – so the ‘Focus Funnel’ has been my saviour (even if the name is slightly annoying).
What the heck, it’s Christmas! Now, excuse me while I go procrastinate on purpose and eat 3 mince pies and half a yule log.
♥ 12 sleeps till Christmas Day
♥ 51/62 Christmas presents finished and wrapped